Rob is one of the country’s most respected goalie coaches. Additionally Rob has personally coached at every level from college (NCAA Division 1 Men’s and Women’s, NCAA Division 3 Men’s and Women’s and Club) Juniors (Junior A and B), Prep (Numerous prep school teams) and youth. He has a deep understanding of the mental game and how to grow it as a player (not just a goalie) moves and progresses in levels. His life skills approach teaches the athlete how to:
- Develop confidence.
- Achieve a more relaxed style of play therefore making fewer mistakes.
- Become an effective leader and communicator.
- Feel good about themselves as a person.
- Become a clear thinker when it comes time to do battle.
- Develop a laser focus.
- Develop a pre-game routine and develop methods that will prepare them for any situation.